- THE POP YOU REMEMBER Popping candy creates a popping or fizzing sensation and a subtle audible pop when it melts in the mouth. Recognized by millions as a fun treat, add it to your pantry to surprise and delight your guests!
- FLAVOURLESS A flavourless carbonated candy that contains pressurized bubbles, allowing for addition to your kitchen creations without changing the flavour of your dish or drink.
- DESSERTS Top chefs like Heston Blumenthal have incorporated popping candy into cakes and desserts for the surprise effect. Theyre playful, fun, unexpected, and the perfect aspect to bring a dish to life.
- COCKTAILS Add a special popping touch next time youre pouring cocktails at home! Often used to crown the rim of a cocktail glass when dipped in honey or agave to make the candy stick to the rim and not dissolve.
- OTHER IDEAS Use as part of the base of a chocolate cake, a topping on brownies, a surprise center within or on top of cupcakes. Use only in a low moisture environment to avoid the popping candy from dissolving.